I love craft beer. If you’re reading this, hopefully you do as well. Whenever I travel, I try to find as many local craft beers as possible. Many places have at least one craft beer bar these days (and if they don’t at the moment, someone will open one soon), and even older local breweries are beginning to evolve as new small breweries pop up and make exciting beers. Different beer styles are popular in different places around the world, and many microbreweries use unique local ingredients to make beers you won’t find anywhere else. Seeking out these local beers is a great way to get to know the place you’re visiting. Plus, in my experience, craft beer fans are some of the best people around, so if you find them, you’re also likely to get some other great tips on restaurants & activities you should seek out on your stay.
I’ve written many posts about the best craft beer around the world. All of these posts are about places I have personally visited and/or researched, with details about the selection, atmosphere, and more. Hopefully they are a helpful guide to you as you seek out the best craft beer when you travel. I’ll be constantly writing more of them, so keep an eye out for more lists of great beer soon! If a space has a title, but it’s not linked yet, that’s a post I am planning to write soon.
- North America
- United States
- The best craft beer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The best craft beer in Bordeaux, France
- The best craft beer in Cork, Ireland
- The best craft beer in Dingle, Ireland
- The best craft beer in Dublin, Ireland
- The best craft beer in Killarney, Ireland
- The best craft beer in Cascais, Portugal
- The best craft beer in Lisbon, Portugal
- The best craft beer in Porto, Portugal
- United Kingdom
- The best craft beer in Glasgow, Scotland
- The best craft beer in Central London, England
- The best craft beer in South London, England
- The best craft beer in Manchester, England
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Inspired to travel? Start making your plans now!
Like this article? Subscribe to my weekly e-mail & never miss anything!
Also, follow me on social media to get the latest updates: