This post has partner links that I may receive compensation for at no cost to you. Thank you!
Note: I realize that right now is not a good time to be traveling. However, as long as there are still contests available, I will continue to share them. Hopefully, once this all passes, we’ll be able to enjoy traveling again, but for now we can dream. In the meantime, please practice social distancing & keep safe. Thanks!
Here are your travel contests for this week. You can win trips to Costa Rica; Japan; Washington or Oregon; and more.
Good luck & be sure to subscribe to the weekly newsletter so you don’t miss any contests and please share this post with friends who might take you along if they win!
- Itching to get out there again? Enter for the chance to
- WIN $2,000 TOWARDS THE ROAD TRIP OF YOUR DREAMS
- courtesy of Travelzoo and Travel + Leisure, redeemable
- whenever you’re ready to hit the road before 12/31/21.
- open to legal residents of the contiguous U.S., age 21+
- Enter by July 3, 2020
- Enjoy an eco-friendly vacation at Pacuare Lodge, a low-impact, luxury hotel, and one of National Geographic’s “Unique Lodges of the World”
- Score $2,000 to explore Costa Rica’s adventurous side—from hiking and rafting, to canyoning and birdwatching
- Get flown out and put up at the 4-star hotel for 7 days
- Enter by July 8, 2020
- Your Winning Package Includes:
- – 3-night stay in a One-Bedroom Suite at your choice of Kind Traveler member hotels: Adrift Hotel, Ashore Hotel or Inn at Discovery Coast
- – $100 donation in the name of the winner to North Coast Food Web, a local Oregon charity keeping the local community healthy while striving to make the food system stronger (also on Kind Traveler, empowering you to ‘Give + Get’ when you book Kind Hotels)
- – The Depot Restaurant: dinner for two at Chef’s Table ($100 value)
- – Skookum Surf Co.: 2-hour beginner surf lesson on the Long Beach peninsula ($198 value)
- – North Jetty Brew: two sampler trays, two North Jetty pint glasses, a North Jetty logo hat ($42 value)
- – Adrift Distillers: tour and tasting for two ($75 value)
- – RiversZen: three yoga classes for two ($90 value)
- – Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum: admission for two and a copy of the book, Coast Country ($30 value)
- – Kind Traveler gift box ($100 value) Including travel accessories from conscious companies
- – A case of Craftmix ingredients you need for a delicious craft cocktail into one small packet ($150 value)
- – Pair of eco-friendly bamboo sunglasses from WearPanda ($120 value)
- – A cash gift card to help with travel expenses
- open to anyone who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age and lives within the continental United States
- Enter by July 8, 2020
- $500 Airfare Voucher
4 nights, 5 days boutique Hotel
Delicious Breakfast Buffets
Hands-on cooking class
Traditional Tea Ceremony
- Open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and lives within the continental United States
- Read about the best craft beer in Kyoto
- Read about visiting the Philosophers Walk in Kyoto
- Read about visiting Kinkaku Temple in Kyoto
- Read about taking a day trip to Hiroshima from Kyoto
- Read about taking a day trip to Miyajima from Kyoto
- Read about the best places to see cherry blossoms in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about the Little Peeing Monk statue in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about craft beer in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about eating omakase in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about visiting the Museum of Yebisu Beer in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about attending the Hokkaido Food Fair in Tokyo, Japan
- Read about eating Michelin-starred ramen in Tokyo, Japan
- Enter by July 11, 2020
Why not share this post with your friends? If they win, maybe they’ll take you!
Want to see the newest travel contests? Go here!
I start all of my flight & hotel research on Kayak to find the best deals!