This post has partner links that I may receive compensation for at no cost to you. Thank you!
Note: I realize that right now is not a good time to be traveling. However, as long as there are still contests available, I will continue to share them. Hopefully, once this all passes, we’ll be able to enjoy traveling again, but for now we can dream. In the meantime, please practice social distancing & keep safe. Thanks!
Here are your travel contests for this week. You can win trips to Fiji; Savannah, Georgia; Barcelona, Spain; and more.
Good luck & be sure to subscribe to the weekly newsletter so you don’t miss any contests and please share this post with friends who might take you along if they win!
- Winner has the choice to select one (1) of the two
(2) following options:
(i) A trip for two (2) to winner’s choice of a city in the United States. Trip package includes
round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near
winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); five (5) nights’
accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room,
double occupancy); ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel
and $1,000.00 spending money. TAX GROSS UP PAYMENT: Sponsor will also
provide winner a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is
intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to
the Grand Prize (the “Tax Gross-Up Payment”). The Tax Gross-Up Payment will be
$2,000.00. The Grand Prize winner’s actual tax liabilities related to the Grand
Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. The Grand Prize winner is
solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations
related to the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any further assistance
toward the winner’s tax obligations. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the
Grand Prize Package is up to $10,000.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare
fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive
difference between actual and approximate retail value.
(ii) $5,000 check. ARV is $5,000.00.
- Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old
- Enter by April 3, 2020
- • $500 airfare voucher to fly to the island of Fiji
• Four nights, five days accommodation at a luxury beach resort
• Snorkeling experience to see more than 1,000 underwater species
• Hands-on cooking class, to taste delicious cuisine
• Authentic kava tasting, where you can try Fiji’s national drink
- Open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and lives within the continental United States
- Enter by April 4, 2020
- Travel and stay in Savannah, Georgia
- Two-year subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen
- Paula Deen Cookbook Collection
- Paula Deen Jewelry
- $500 cash
- Certificates to Creek House and Lady & Sons restaurants
- Open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least 21 years of age
- Enter by April 5, 2020
- One (1) prize winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for two (winner plus one guest) to Barcelona, Spain (“Prize”). Prize includes (i) round trip economy air transportation to Barcelona, Spain for winner and guest from the major commercial airport near winner’s residence selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (ii) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room; double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (iii) ground transportation to/from the winner’s residence and his/her departure airport and to/from the Barcelona Airport and hotel; (iv) day trip for winner and guest to Sant Sadurni D’Anoia; (v) travel insurance, (vi) and $750 cash (awarded in the form of a check, payable to the winner) intended to be used for travel incidentals. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $7,000
- Open only to legal residents the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older
- Read about craft beer in Barcelona, Spain
- Read about attending a Barcelona soccer match
- Read about visiting La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Read about visiting the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Enter by April 7, 2020
Why not share this post with your friends? If they win, maybe they’ll take you!
Want to see the newest travel contests? Go here!
Last updated on April 1, 2020
I start all of my flight & hotel research on Kayak to find the best deals!