This post has partner links that I may receive compensation for at no cost to you. Thank you!
Note: I realize that right now is not a good time to be traveling. However, as long as there are still contests available, I will continue to share them. Hopefully, once this all passes, we’ll be able to enjoy traveling again, but for now we can dream. In the meantime, please practice social distancing & keep safe. Thanks!
Here are your travel contests for this week. You can win trips to Las Vegas, Nevada; a Carnival cruise; Patagonia; Charlotte, North Carolina; and more.
Good luck & be sure to subscribe to the weekly newsletter so you don’t miss any contests and please share this post with friends who might take you along if they win!
- 3-day, 2-night stay for two at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Roundtrip airfare for two
- Ground transportation from Las Vegas airport to hotel
- Dinner for two at GIADA’s inside The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas
- Dinner for two at Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse in the Flamingo Las Vegas
- Tickets for two to Mat Franco Magic Reinvented Nightly at The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- $500 spending money
- Open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C., age 21 or older
- Enter by April 13, 2020
- The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $2,500 Carnival e-Gift Card
- Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older
- Enter by April 15, 2020
- Enter to win $2,000 for the trip of a lifetime, wherever that journey might take you.
- Open to anyone who is at least eighteen (21) years of age at the time of opt-in (21 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi), lives within the continental United States
- Enter by April 15, 2020
- $500 airfare voucher
5 nights, 6 days Lodge Accommodation
Hiking Experience in Torres del Paine Park
Visit to Grey Glacier
Wildlife Safari Experience
- Open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and lives within the continental United States
- Enter by April 18, 2020
- Finalist Prizes: Six (6) Finalist Prize Winners will be awarded a Finalist Prize of: i) two (2) economy class airfare tickets from a major airport closest to the Finalist Prize Winner’s residence to a major airport closest to Charlotte, NC, ii) three (3) night hotel accommodations (one standard room, room and tax only) at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor, iii) ground transportation to/from the hotel and race, iv) $500 cash to be awarded in the form of a gift card, v) two (2) VIP Experiences with Richard Petty Motorsports, vi) meet and greet with Bubba Wallace and Richard Petty, and vii) Petty’s Garage merchandise. Finalist Prize Winner must be able to travel on the exact dates provided in order to participate in the Grand Prize Event. If the Finalist Prize Winner is unable to attend the Grand Prize Event, he/she will forfeit his/her right to the Finalist Prize and the opportunity to participate in the Grand Prize Event and no compensation will be awarded. Finalist Prize Winner will be required to attend the race for the Grand Prize Event. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize is $2,050. Total ARV of all Finalist Prizes is $12,300.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded a 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS Custom Built by Petty’s Garage (the “Grand Prize”). Grand Prize has a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (the “MSRP”) of approximately $70,000 (Color, Options and Accessories to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). Grand Prize Winner must have and provide a valid Driver’s License and provide proof of existing vehicle insurance coverage (Comprehensive or Liability) at time of delivery. Sponsor will ship the Grand Prize to the Grand Prize Winner within thirty (30) day of being confirmed and verified. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration, license, title, insurance fees, all taxes (federal, state, local and/or income) and any expenses not listed herein related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. Sponsor does not make, nor is Sponsor in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; the only representation/warranty/guarantee that may be provided, if any, are those of the manufacturer and/or dealer. Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including, but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements. Any difference between stated MSRP and actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Name of prize manufacturer is used solely for the purpose of identification of the prize. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval by the prize manufacturer for this Sweepstakes is intended or implied.
- Overall Prizes:
- First Prize: Four (4) first prizes of a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, NV will be awarded (“First Prize”). Each First Prize is inclusive of: i) two (2) economy class airfare tickets from a major airport closest to the First Prize Winner’s residence to a major airport closest to Las Vegas, NV, ii) three (3) night hotel accommodations (one standard room, room and tax only) at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor, iii) $250 cash to be awarded in the form of a gift card. Total ARV of each First Prize is $1,800. Total ARV of all First Prizes is $7,200.
- Enter by April 20, 2020
Why not share this post with your friends? If they win, maybe they’ll take you!
Want to see the newest travel contests? Go here!
I start all of my flight & hotel research on Kayak to find the best deals!