Some airline passengers get to sit near screaming babies or people who sound like they have the plague. Other passengers get to sit near penguins. Life just isn’t fair, is it?
On a recent Delta flight from San Antonio to Atlanta, first class passengers were treated to a visit from some well-dressed guests. Two penguins from Sea World were seated in their cabin, and their handler let them loose for a while once the plane was in the air.
Later that day, travelers heading from Atlanta to New York got a similar surprise. The penguins were on their way to New York to attend the premier of “Frozen Planet” on the Discovery Channel. The series is narrated by Alec Baldwin, who could learn a few things about proper airplane behavior from these penguins.
Someone get working on a Morgan Freeman/Samuel L. Jackson crossover sequel right away.
Delta flight attendants tackle penguins in 1st class – video from passengers [Delta Points]
Penguins, flying first class, delight passengers on Delta flight (VIDEO) [Yahoo!]
Who said penguins couldn’t fly? Birds filmed waddling from first class on Delta flight [Daily Mail]
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed or get Everybody Hates a Tourist in your inbox every day!
- Video: JetBlue pilot tries to break into cockpit, yells about bomb, gets removed from plane after emergency landing
- New Amtrak service: No train, but free pizza & Doritos
- Delta passenger gets Istanbul to New York flight diverted to Dublin by charging cell phone in airplane lavatory
- Travel Contest Roundup: May 14, 2014
- Travel Contest Roundup: July 23, 2014 – UAE, Galapagos, Paris, Scotland & More!