2012 is going to be a big year for the United Kingdom. The 2012 Summer Olympics will be held in London in a few months, plus it will also be the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. More importantly, it’s the 250th anniversary of when the sandwich was supposedly invented. All of this is why British Airways and VisitBritain are teaming up to give away up to 100 round-trip tickets to visit the UK this year.
This year, we’re inviting our Facebook friends to join us in Great Britain!
Every day between March 19th and March 23rd, 2012, British Airways and VisitBritain will be giving away up to 100 round-trip tickets so you can come discover what makes Great Britain so GREAT in 2012.
Be one of the first ten people to answer the daily question to the right and you’ll win a round-trip ticket to any British Airways destination in Great Britain (subject to verification and compliance with terms and conditions). Every day brings a new question and a new chance to win so check back daily.
The big item to note is being one of the first ten people. There’s not much point in entering unless you happen to catch them right when they post the new daily question. The chances aren’t great, but good luck!
And if you’re looking for something else to be a fan of on Facebook, I suggest Everybody Hates a Tourist as well.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed or get Everybody Hates a Tourist in your inbox every day!
- Get 1,000 free BMI (eventual BA) miles for signing up for their Diamond Club
- A photographic & culinary adventure through nature: What I would do in five days in Queensland
- Two quick ways to get free points from Accor & Priority Club
- Europe 2013: London, Day 1
- Get 100 free Starwood Preferred Guest points & potentially win 100,000 more for liking Starwood on Facebook